Monday, October 16, 2006

Tada !!

Inspired by Kay Win's "Someday...Sometime...Somewhere", plus the following benefits

1. Ad$ense !!
2. As a tool to sell ourselves how skillful we are in the Integration space due to its global reach.
3. Look back what we have achieve one day in future.

I guess it is never too late to put ourselves in the blogosphere and show to the world how cool our team is. I hope this will be the place for all the raves and rants we may have throughout the days together.

Welcome to the team blog !!

3 comments:

Muraly said...

Cool Jason, Now we have another place to write ourself out other than notes. :-) Good Luck

kaywin said...

I wonder what did Cheng filter...the profile?

Anonymous said...

The invitation to this bloggerspace actually got burried in my tons of emails. Until someday, somehow I'm motivated to add some flavours to it!